Friday, October 14, 2011

I'm an idiot

Barely any food, but, we went to the bank and ended up at Pappy's Diner, and, even though my son did not want a burger and I only ordered one for me and one for my son's friend, I ended up with no burger. Why? Because, I ordered it without telling them to not put cheese on it.

It looked so good with the cheese, too! But, I did not partake. I ate my son's friend's  french fries, though.

Saw a vase at Family Dollar, oh and a lamp, that I would like to have. They'd go very nice with my planned decor, such as I have planned it, and not look like cheap pieces of crap, even though, in fact, that is what they are.  There was also a candle holder with a black square behind it, which had a golden tree painted on it. Hard to explain, but, lovely to look at. The vase was dark "wood" with sort of tan (as in creamy, not white) cherry blossoms on it. The lamp was one of those .. oh, it's hard to explain, as well, as I can't think of the right word. It kind of reminds me of only the top part of a glass.

Anyway, I would be quite happy to have them.  Not likely to happen, though.

Spent most of my money on the wrong food and spent most of Jordan's friend's  food stamps, that he gave me to spend, on drinks for us on the walk. These walks are getting too expensive! Mostly, it's that it is at the hottest part of the day, so I end up needing to go into the diner to sit and wait for the sun to go down.

I did some writing this morning. Oh, and I got a notice from DES that I can call in before the 21st, or come into the office. The 21st is my deadline, not the day of my appointment.Just called and told Mom that.

No comments:

Post a Comment